- Paul Lake beach area – west end (N50 44.662 W120 06.819)
- Upper Campground – Bluff Trail (N50 44.901 W120 07.010)
- West end of Paul Lake (N50 44.164 W120 09.576)
- Paul Lake to the top of Gibraltar Rock – about 1.5 km
- Bluff Trail to the top of Gibraltar Rock – about 1.5 km
- Campground to the beach parking lot – 0.4 km
- West end of Paul Lake to the top of Gibraltar Rock – about 3.0 km
- A loop route (beach – Gibraltar Rock – Bluff trail – campground – beach) is about 3.6km.
- Adding the lake trail to the west end and back and the loop is abut 9.6 km.
- Google Map of the Trails
- The Gibraltar Rock trail from the beach climbs steadily to the base of the bluff and then winds to the top of the bluff for wonderful views. The elevation gain is 284m (921 feet).
- The Bluff trail is fairly level to the base of the bluff. There are no views along the way, but it is a nice forested trail.
- The trail from the west end of the lake follows the lakeshore to the bluff, then winds up the hill to a junction with the other trails.